Return To Homepage
Human Half-Cell, Inc. (parent company of lunapatch) is committed to providing superior customer service and complete transparency to our customers, in addition to the community at large.
Please note that your information (public or private) will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer or enforced by the law.
What information do we collect?
When you order a product or register through our website, we collect information including but not limited to your: name, email address, mailing address, phone number and credit card information.
During this process any data that we request, will be specified as voluntary or optional.
What do we use your information for?
The information you provide allows for us to provide a better overall experience for you. Any of the information provided may be used in the following ways.
Improve our website
- Your feedback and information helps us enhance our website offerings for a better user experience.
Improve customer service
- Your information helps us more efficiently respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- Your information (public or private), will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product requested by the customer.
Periodic email notification
- Your email address that you have provided may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order or request, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, promotions, related product or service information, etc. Please note that if at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of the email.
How do we protect your information?
We use a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you submit a request, place an order, or enter, submit or access your personal information.
- Password protected directories and databases – safeguard your information or secure sockets layered (SSL) technology to ensure that your information is fully encrypted and sent across the Internet securely.
- Secure server – All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via SSL and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service provider systems to recognize your browser and capture in addition to remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business (PayPal), or servicing you (Amazon), so long as those parties agree to keep this information strictly confidential. We may release your information to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Since we value your privacy, we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. As a result, we will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent. As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all registered users of our site may make any changes to their information at any time by logging into their control panel and going to the \’Edit Profile\’ page.
Children Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). WE do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age and all aspects of our business including website, products and services are directed towards individuals of at least 18 years of age.
We have taken the necessary steps to ensure that we are compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 by never sending out misleading information.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at https://lunapatch.com/pages/terms-conditions.
- Federal Trade Commission Fair
- California Online Privacy Protection Act
- Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
- Privacy Alliance
- Trust Guard Privacy Requirements