caution & warnings
Please take the following cautions in order to not experience discomfort with patches and have optimal efficacy. These cautions include:
- Discontinue use, or immediately move patch two inches, if you feel itchiness or burning.
- Do not use patch on broken, cut or open skin, the patch is not sterile.
- If skin irritation happens you may want to consult a doctor, but should stop using the patch on the same area of skin until fully healed.
- Please immediately contact your physician if an allergic reaction occurs.
- Do not use patch adhesive on delicate, broken, or thin skin.
- Do not apply the patch directly to the eyes, mucous membranes, wounds, cuts, sores or rashes.
- Do not use patches during pregnancy or while breast feeding.
- Do not use patch to treat any diseases
- Do not use patches on children and keep away from children.
- Do not sleep with the patch on.